Green Tree Rehabilitation
is a leader in providing Occupational Therapy for persons with physical medicine, neurological and mental health issues. We specialize in medical legal, community, disability management, and vocational rehabilitation. Our team actively pursues excellence in service by providing client-centered assessments and therapies supported by current literature and is focused on case resolution.
Occupational therapists at Green Tree Rehabilitation provide case management services by assisting the client and liaising with other stakeholders involved in determining the client’s medical and rehabilitation needs. with goal setting then finding and implementing resources and services to help the client achieve their goal. Some common goal areas include:
- Improve physical status by participating in a physical activation program
- Access emotional support
- Improve mental health management by participating in psychosocial programming
- Increase community involvement/participation
- Optimize level of functional independence
- Learn about their diagnoses such as brain injury and effects
- Establish electronic compensation strategies
- Develop a personal support network
- Improve cognitive functioning by participating in a tailored cognitive rehabilitation program
- Participate in re-learning and establishing life skills to improve function
- Develop personal wellness plan through collaborative goal setting
- Improve perceptual functioning by participating in a tailored perceptual rehabilitation
- Return to work or to productive activity
Our Mission Statement
Green Tree Rehabilitation’s mission is to provide exemplary Occupational Therapy services with successful outcomes. We strive to empower our clients in a cost-effective manner with the tools and strategies needed to perform activities of daily living and to live life to its fullest. We are committed to providing outstanding and unparalleled service supported by evidence-based practices and innovative research.
At Green Tree Rehabilitation, our goal is to provide extraordinary occupational therapy services that are cost effective, efficient and effective so that our clients can experience a streamlined process where they can transition into living life to its fullest potential.
Our Vision Statement
We are committed to being an industry leader who not only provides and sets the gold standard in rehabilitation services, but also develops effective and innovative programs, forging and contributing to the future development of healthier communities through health promotion and occupational therapy and rehabilitation services.
Our client base consists of:
Personal Injury Firms
Veteran Affairs Canada